1/1 Interview Coaching=Get the job=Hired!
After job application, you anxiously wait to hear from the employer/Recruiter. Then, your phone rings!
Most of us get excited but at the same time nervous; wondering whether we gonnaa perform well in the interview.
This is your ideal job and you do not want to miss out.
You start asking yourself these questions:
- What do I say when they ask me, “tell us about yourself”? Should I say personal things or not and how long do I speak?
- How do I describe my strengths and weaknesses?
- What kind of research do I do on the organization?
- What if they ask me something I do not know regarding the job? What will I say?
- How do I stop feeling so nervous and appear confident?
- What do I say when they ask me about my salary expectation and how do I negotiate?
- What will I say when they ask me why they should hire me?
- Which question should I ask when they ask me if I have any questions for them?
- What is the best answer to “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- How do I make sure I dress professionally?
- It’s been a while since I attended an interview. How have things changed?
- I was fired from my last job or made redundant. How do I express this without ruining my chance of getting the job?
Feel Confident. Impress Interviewers.
The 1/1 interview coaching is for you if
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but don’t get the job
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it if you’re asked in an interview
- You have been invited for an interview that is in line with your dream job
- You don’t have any upcoming interviews but you want to prepare for future ones
- If you have been making job applications and want to be ready when called for an interview
- You want to learn how to negotiate for the best salary
Here, we help you face the interviewer and land the job!
1/1 Interview Coaching sessions will equip you with:-
- Strategies on how to be confident and impress interviewer
- Sample answers to the tough interview questions
- Personalized feedback on areas you struggle with during an interview and how to overcome
- A comprehensive guide with interview questions and answers for future interviews.
- Tips and best strategies on how to ask and get paid what you are worth i.e the best salary
Our team has skilfully coached candidates in diverse and various professions and for different positions; and 4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview and the rest proceed on to the second interview.
We are amongst the fastest growing HR consultancy firms in Kenya offering recruitment services to a variety of corporate and NGO’s. We know what employers are looking for when they interview candidates.
As you prepare for your success, Let’s begin this journey together!
Book a 1/1 interview coaching session today.
Email us email@example.com
Book a session now and learn how to get hired in your next job interview.
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
The coach is available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday 10am to 12pm.
Mobile: 0711 777 025
We are located on 12th Floor, View Park Towers, Nairobi