For a company to win a tender, this means a lot of investment has been done for the task. Lots of vigorous activities are undertaken to see just one document up ad ready.
Remember, finances too are involved.
For one to win a tender either as accompany or as an individual, it is good to note that every tender is unique and has unique requirements. Therefore, one needs to examine every tender document comprehensively before starting on the application process.
Here are a few things that you should check as you determine what you will settle for.
- Find tenders in line with your business
- Examine the tender requirements
- Evaluate your financial muscles and strength to complete through the job
- Get the required documents in place (as per the tender requirements)
- Do the tender as soon as you can and ensure to beat the deadline
- Check for any addendum issued
- Confirm details for tendering office
- Do several tenders in any given financial year, until you land on one
It is important for every company, limited or sole proprietorship to have a team of experts to do this prestigious exercise. Should you have a dedicated team, they are able to pick the key things that are unique in the document.
Havengold Consultants, we help companies and institutions to fill in tender documents as well as preparing tendering documents for suppliers.