Our client is a leading IT consultancy firm offering all range of IT products, services and system development and maintenance services to medium and large organizations.
Our Client serves leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Their approach is to their clients’ request in a timely and cost effective manner.
We are therefore looking to hire an Admin Assistant Attachee’ who will be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Period: 3 months with possible extension/permanent employment
Compensation: Transport and Lunch will be provided= Kshs. 10,000
Location: Nairobi CBD
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Internship
- Attend to clients and helping them solve their issues on a timely manner
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard (incoming and outgoing calls)
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Assist the Board of Directors with scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Report writing and report generation
- Trained on graphics and design procedures and subsequently work on assignments
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Admin Assistant Entry Level Qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Business Administration
- Candidates with Diploma in IT or have a background in IT have an added advantage relevant field
- Very mature, preferably 24 years and above
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Smart, presentable, confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant Fresh Graduate) to email@example.com before Monday, 30th November 2018.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted