RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Servicing, installation and repairs of all types of laboratory and scientific equipment
- Organizing and safeguarding of all workshop equipment and tools
- Maintenance of all manuals, service reports and workshop records
- Sourcing of spares parts required during repairs.
- Keeping workshop records on a daily basis
- Attend and contribute in all safety meeting with employees
- Advice the management on workshop needs for its proper running.
- Fill details of all repairs /service in the completed Jobs report book and make sure invoicing has been done.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the technical manager
- Listen and report in writing all customers complains to HR Department or Technical Manager and follow up until complains are fully addressed.
- Must prepare weekly and monthly reports on job target, achievements etc as required by the management
MUST have a 2-3 years of progressive work experience
MUST have a minimum of C+ in KCSE
MUST be computer literate
MUST have a minimum in Diploma or higher national diploma in electronics
Should have good experience background and can without supervision work on the motherboard to the component level i.e capacitors and resistors
Can confidently and correctly interpret a circuit diagram
If you feel you have what it takes to take on the challenge, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10TH NOVEMBER 2018 with the subject Electronics Technician-30000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: WE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR RECEIVING YOUR CV, SHORTLISTING OR INTERVIEWING CANDIDATE