Our client is a fully Kenyan owned IT Company with a portfolio of prestigious IT and system development projects across the board.
They seek to hire an aggressive result oriented individual to fill a Sales and Marketing Executive Position.
Gross Salary: 30K + Commissions
- Develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the busines
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities
- Identify and respond to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence
- Work on own initiative, meet deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrate ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Sales and Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Maintain Key Accounts
- Follow-up on any new business opportunity and lock the business
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, marketing, customer acquisition and relationship management
- Achieve set sales target as per company expectations
- Co-ordinate with other staff in other operation units to ensure seamless delivery of service to the customers.
- Develop & execute penetration strategy for new markets and new service offerings.
- Coordinate sales & marketing promotion activities.
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Carry out market surveys and intelligence in regard to emerging and existing competition, the company market position, emerging opportunities
- Advise management on marketing techniques.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the CEO or/and Board of Directors.
Qualifications for the Sales and Marketing Executive Job
- 2-year experience in sales & market in service industry
- Diploma in IT or sales and Marketing or its equivalent is an added advantage
- Knowledge of sales & marketing processes and procedures
- Works accurately with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working & working environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Keeps up-to-date with internal or external activities which may influence role.
- Computer literate, including word-processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets and internet/intranet software
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive –IT) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April 2019
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process