Reports to the Managing Director
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Servicing, installation and repairs of all types of laboratory and scientific equipment
- Organizing and safeguarding of all workshop equipment and tools
- Maintenance of all manuals, service reports and workshop records
- Sourcing of spares parts required during repairs.
- Keeping workshop records on a daily basis
- Attend and contribute in all safety meeting with employees
- Advice the management on workshop needs for its proper running.
- Fill details of all repairs /service in the completed Jobs report book and make sure invoicing has been done.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the technical manager
- Listen and report in writing all customers complains to HR Department or Technical Manager and follow up until complains are fully addressed.
- Must prepare weekly and monthly reports on job target, achievements etc as required by the management
MUST have a 2-3 years of progressive work experience
MUST have a minimum of C+ in KCSE
MUST be computer literate
MUST have a minimum in Diploma or higher national diploma in electronics
If you feel you have what it takes to take on the challenge, send your CV only to email@example.com by 29TH NOVEMBER 2018 with the subject Electronics Technician
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: WE DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR RECEIVING YOUR CV, SHORTLISTING OR INTERVIEWING CANDIDATE